SWIFT codes are mainly used to identify a particular Bank when an international transaction(s) is taking place while IBAN identifies the account of the individual involved in the transaction.
Both the SWIFT code and the IBAN are very essential to a successful running of the international financial market.
Diamond Bank Plc SWIFT Code in Nigeria
The Diamond Bank SWIFT Code plays a very important role when money is being transferred overseas. The Diamond Bank PLC Nigeria SWIFT codes were provided by International Organization for Standardization (ISO). These SWIFT codes tries to identify branches of Diamond Bank PLC that participate in Fund transfers overseas. Diamond Bank Plc has unique SWIFT codes for each of their branches.
How to use the Diamond Bank PLC Nigeria
The SWIFT codes of Diamond Banks are majorly used when transferring money from a particular bank to Diamond bank, especially during international wire transfer as well as the exchange of other messages between different banks.
These codes could be found on your account statements in some cases. For an oversea fund transfer to be a success, the SWIFT code of Diamond Bank Plc is needed.
SWIFT codes are important when it comes to identifying the financial institutions all over the world. SWIFT NETWORK use these codes to transmit wire transfers (money transfers) and other important messages between banks. That’s why Swift codes are required in international transactions for a faster and more secure outcome.
DIAMOND BANK PLC, LAGOS SWIFT Code Info – DBLNNGLAXXX
- SWIFT code: DBLNNGLAXXX/DBLNNGLABANK
- Bank Name: Diamond Bank.
- Bank Country: Nigeria.
- City: Lagos.
- Bank Contact Address: NBA HOUSE PLOT 1261 ADEOLA HOPEWELL STREET VICTORIA ISLAND
- Zip/Postal Code:
IMPORTANT terms in International transactions
- 8 – SWIFT code reference to the main office of Diamond Bank Plc
- Country code (NG) represents Nigeria and is assigned to all banks in the country.
- The Code DBLN is the code assigned to ONLY Diamond Bank PLC.
- Code LA represents the location code while the second digit/character has an “A” value.
- The Code XXX represents the branch code as it is the Primary/Head Office for Diamond Bank PLC.
Others are reading:
- How to Open Verified Paypal Account in Nigeria Fast
- How To Make Money Online in Nigeria Fast 2018 Without Spending a Dime
- How To BECOME A SUCCESSFUL TRADER THIS YEAR
- How to Become a Motorcycle Spare Part Dealer In Nigeria
- How to Start Recharge Card Printing Business in Nigeria (Wholesale/ Retail)
- How To Be Successful Rice Distributor In Nigeria