Eggs are eaten by many enjoyed by so many but not everyone knows how to prepare eggs. Eggs are normally served as breakfast and is one of the fastest prepared recipe.
Eggs can be prepared in 10 minutes under medium. Eggs could be eaten alone or served with bread, fried or boiled yam/potatoes. etc. Today we’ll learn easy steps to prepare eggs especially by frying.
In Nigeria it is rear to see a person eating fried egg alone, it is often eaten with bread, yam (either boiled/fried), potatoes (boiled/fried), etc.
Step-by-step guide to fry Eggs
Like I earlier said, eggs are among the fastest recipes prepared in the country and a person can fry 2-3 eggs together as far as the size of the frying pan agrees.
- Fresh Raw eggs
- G. oil
- Fresh tomatoes
- Onion bulb
- Fresh pepper
- Maggi and Salt
Before frying the eggs
- Wash all the cooking utensils and arrange them on the table
- Wash the onion, pepper and tomatoes thoroughly to remove dirt
- Slice the onions into desired shapes and sizes
- Chop the tomatoes into desired shape and size
- Break the egg into a deep bow and beat the eggs
Frying the Eggs
- Heat the frying pan under minimum heat for about 2-3 minutes to dry the remaining water particle.
- Pour about 5cl of groundnut oil as and let it heat for about 30 seconds under minimum heat.
- Add your sliced onions, tomatoes and fresh pepper.
- Fry for about 5-10 minutes then add small pinch of salt and maggi.
- Stir and make sure the eggs spread evenly on the pan as oil is boiling
- Pour your already beaten eggs into the mixture to cover the tomatoes and onion combination.
- Allow to fry before flipping the eggs, do the same to the other side
- The egg is ready to serve and could be served with bread and tea or fried yam.
Others are reading:
- How to Make Homemade Salad in Nigeria
- How to SEASON AND GRILL (BROIL) CHICKEN
- How to Prepare Delicious Okra Soup
- How to prepare ewedu soup
- How to Prepare the Nigerian Buns
- How to Make the Perfect Homemade Burger