Guinness Nigeria Vacancies and Recruitment 2018. Learn how to Apply as a Graduate Online.
- The Guinness Nigeria Recruitment process for 2018/2019 is in motion and I’ll guide you on how to apply through this article.
We’ll Focus our Article on
Guinness Nigeria Recruitment, Guinness Nigeria Recruitment portal, Guinness Nigeria Recruitment process, Guinness Nigeria job recruitment. Recruitment at Guinness Nigeria Plc. Guinness Nigeria Plc fresh graduate recruitment 2018, Guinness Nigeria graduate recruitment and more.
We’ll focus our discussions on Guinness Nigeria current recruitment 2018 updates, vacancies, requirements, qualifications, guidelines, how to apply and other vital requirements.
Guinness Nigeria Plc Ongoing Recruitment 2018
Based on the Description gotten from Wikipedia
Guinness Nigeria, a subsidiary of Diageo Plc of the United Kingdom, was incorporated in 1962 with the building of a brewery in Ikeja, the heart of Lagos. The brewery was the first Guinness operation outside Ireland and Great Britain. Other breweries have been opened over time – Benin City brewery in 1973 and Ogba brewery in 1963.
Popular Questions Answered in this Article
- Is Guinness Nigeria Plc currently Recruiting?
- How can I apply for Guinness Nigeria Recruitment 2018 Nairaland?
- What is the Recruitment Portal for Guinness Nigeria?
- What are the Guinness Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018?
- What are the Guinness Nigeria Job Vacancies Positions?
- When is the Guinness Nigeria latest job recruitment starting?
- What is the Guinness Nigeria Plc career website?
The Official 2018 Guinness Nigeria Plc Recruitment has begun. To register visit the recruitment portal here! To get every bit of information on the ongoing Guinness Recruitment 2018 bookmark this page.
Guinness Nigeria Plc Description.
Who we are and what we offer!
- We are Guinness Nigeria, member of Diageo Plc the world’s leading premium drinks business with an unrivaled collection of beverage alcohol & non-alcohol brands across the Spirits, Wine & Beer categories.
- We were built by people of extraordinary character like Arthur Guinness, Alexander Walker and Charles Tanqueray.
- You will stand on the shoulders of these giants and like them, you’ll have a chance to leave a legacy.
- We want you to jump straight in to your new role and from day one you’ll have real responsibilities and an immediate opportunity to be part of our business success.
- You’ll demonstrate an aspiration to progress as well as willingness to challenge the status quo in pursuit of performance.
- Best of all, we will give you the freedom to showcase your ideas and initiatives and the room to grow.
Guinness Nigeria Plc Requirements
The key ingredients we want you to have:
- We’re looking for graduates who not only have the capability to succeed in our organisation today but also have the potential to be our leaders of tomorrow.
- Full of energy, enthusiasm and optimism in everything you do. Following your instincts and standing up for what you feel is right.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work collaboratively while showing your confidence and conviction to challenge people, in pursuit of finding the best and most innovative solutions for Diageo.
- Your drive and agility will be applied to overcome challenges and to develop yourself as you progress through the programme while building and maintaining strong relationships.
- In addition to the behaviors above:
- A minimum Bachelor 2.1 academic degree or upper credit HND in a business related field
- Fluency in English
- Excellent numerical & analytical ability
- Fluency in the relevant language to the market you are applying
- Right to work in your market of application
- Full and clean driver’s license where relevant for the role
Thanks to: Current School News
Others are reading:
- How to Join Nigerian Army as a Graduate or Recruit
- How To Make Money Online in Nigeria Fast 2018 Without Spending a Dime
- How to Choose the Perfect Career