Have you ever thought on how to improve game performance on your Android device? It is indeed possible, Game performance can be improved on Android enabled Smart devices without rooting the device, due to the modern game requirements, many phones are unable to play game smoothly. Many games currently demand large phone specification for it to play.
This Article will cover the basic step-by-step guidelines to improve gaming performance on any Android enabled smart phones. Whatever your phone model is/are doesn’t matter, be it Samsung, Tecno, Infinix, Gioniee, itel etc. This tutorial will lead to a superb game display, there are many tweaks on how to improve your gaming experience on Google, the trick is very easy .
STEPS INCREASE GAMING PERFORMANCE ANDROID
- Go-to device “Settings” on your Android smart phone.
- Locate “About device”, it is usually located at the last option
- Scroll down till you locate “Build Number“.
- Tap the “Build number” option till you get the message “You are now a developer”.
- Go-back to phone settings and a new (developer option) option will be added to the list.
- Enable the “Developer option” by turning on the button.
- Scroll down till you locate “Force 4x MSAA“option.
- Enable the 4x MSAA in OpenGL ES 2.0 apps
For questions and/or contribution, please use the comment box
Others are reading:
- How to Make DLS 2019 MOD apk Play on Your Device
- How to Download NBA 2K18 v37.0.3 (Latest) Mod Apk+Data for Android
- God Of War Mobile Edition v1.0.3 Mod Apk (Unlimited Coins/ Soul) for Android
- How to Play Computer Games on Your Smartphones
- How to Download PES 2018 v2.3.1 (Latest) MOD+APK+OBB for Android
- How to Download GTA 3 Apk v1.6 + Obb Data [Free Full Version]