MTN NG and other service providers (9mobile, Airtel NG, GLO NG) in the country introduced the Xtra credit to assist you get credit quickly when you run out of cash. The Xtra Credit gives you the privilege to borrow Credit or Data from your service provider and pay on your next recharge. Today we’ll focus on how to borrow airtime or data from MTN NG.
You shouldn’t be scared to run out of Airtime as you can now borrow money from MTN NG. As far as you are an active customer on the Network, you can borrow as much as 1,000 NGN from the Network but it is still based on your pocket. MTN NG borrows money according to the level (amount) you recharge on your SIM.
Step By Step Tutorial to Borrow Money From MTN
You can’t be recharging 100 NGN once a week and expect to collect 1000 NGN from the network. The range you should expect from MTN is 25NGN to100NGN. Did you run out of cash, don’t worry this article will explain in details “how to borrow money from MTN”
- Dial *606# on Your MTN NG SIM card
- You receive a Pop-up message Select “Check Eligibility Status“
- After confirming your status go ahead to “Request for XtraTime“.
- The range you can borrow will pop-up, select the amount you wish to borrow and then confirm.
- You’ll receive a confirmation SMS telling you the transaction is successful.
- To check your Xtra time balance just dial *606# and select the “Xtra time balance” option.
- To check how much you owe MTN NG just dial *556#, your account will appear negative.
- A service fee will be deducted immediately you borrow.
Others are reading:
- How to Borrow Airtime on MTN Nigeria
- How to Load Recharge Cards on MTN, GLO, Airtel and 9mobile
- How to Subscribe to MTN NG Internet Data Plans
- How to Check Your Phone Number on MTN, 9mobile, Airtel and Glo via USSD codes
- How to Check Data Bundle Balance on Spectranet
- How to hide your call ID on MTN, Airtel and 9mobile.