Tips to Download From YouTube
Since there is no download button on YouTube, third-party applications have been designed to download videos from YouTube. This article will focus on Android devices, though I saw a download button on my YouTube application.
Just follow this step-by-step guidelines to download any video from YouTube and any other servers online.
Download YouTube videos on Android;
Like I earlier said my YouTube device has a download button but since the server has no download button, you’ll need application(s) that can, today I’ll suggest an applications that you can use to download from YouTube.
The Tubemate is an application developed and designed to download any video online whether the server got a download button or not. The application creates a download button immediately a video pops up.
How to Download Videos Using Tubemate
- Download the Tubemate application Here!!!
- Accept the terms and conditions.
- Search for any video you want to download.
- Immediately the video start playing hit the download button.
- Choose the desired quality and resolution.
- Hit the download button again.
- You’ve successfully downloaded the video.
Disclaimer: WikiNigeria is not responsible for any copyright infringement as a result of the above post all each user is responsible for his or her actions.
Others are reading:
- How to Fix There was a problem communicating with Google servers error on Android
- How to Download Videos, Pictures and Gifs from Whatspp Status | No root required
- How to Hide Files on Android Smart Phones | Step by step guide to hide your Files on Android
- How to Fix an Android Device that keeps freezing and/or not responding
- How to connect smart TV to the Internet
- How to Fix Can’t Connect to Camera on Android