Hello, did you discover the “Com.android.phone” issue on your android device? The problem can be frustrating especially when it brings the “unfortunately Android have stopped” error message. If this issue has been bothering you, today you’ll draw the line as this Article will provide solution.
This Article will provide Step-by-step guidelines to solve the issue once and for all. Follow them one after the other avoid jumping a step in other to get the best result on your Android device.
How to Solve the Com.android.phone issue on Android
1. Root your Android Device using any method of Choice. Skip this step if your device is already “rooted”.
2. Enable root function in the “ES file explorer menu”. Download Es file explorer Here!!!!!
3. Open up Menu >> Tools>> Device>> App>> System.
4. You’ll have access to system files that can’t be deleted normally. Remember, this is possible because your device is rooted and the ES File explorer has been granted “root access”.
5. Search and delete for battery control and back up tool.
6. Close the File explorer.
7. You’ve successfully solve the “Com.android.phone” issue on your device.
8. You can unroot your device!!!
Others are reading:
- How To Update Your Infinix Note 4 (X572) Device To Android 8.0 Oreo
- How to Send Text Messages from PC Web Browser
- Download QueenCee VPN v9 Gravity and other Versions Ultra Lite for Android
- How to Fix an Android Device that keeps freezing and/or not responding
- How to Download Shadow Fight 3 v1.11.0 (latest) MOD APK For Android
- How to Download PES 2012 Mod 2018 v6 Apk+Data+Obb for Android