Howdy, planning on changing your iPhone to new? Great, but first confirm that the iPhone you are about to buy can cope with minor problems that are common on smart phones. It is undoubtedly necessary you are familiar with the required process.
The procedures to restart/reset your iPhone has changed completely. Initially, you can just hard reset your iPhone simply by holding the sleep/wake button. The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus has it all changed. This article will reveal the simple method of resetting your iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus.
How to Force Reset Your iPhone 8 & iPhone 8 plus
Three buttons will be required for this to be possible, the Side, Volume down and Volume up buttons. Having identified those, follow the outlined procedures below.
- Pess the volume up button and promptly release the button.
- Repeat the above step for the column down button. That is, quickly hold and release the volume down button.
- For a few seconds, long press the side button until you notice the Apple logo displayed on the screen, then release the button.
- The hard reset process will kick start and you’ll have to wait for few seconds.
- Your iPhone 8 will boot after and the iPhone lock screen will be displayed.
- Your hard reset was a success!!!
Others are reading:
- None Found