Getting UI Wi-Fi Usernames and passwords.
As the semester goes deeper the need for internet arise more in the community, students need the internet to carryout their assignments, register courses, pay school fees, etc.
The school refused to make internet service available to students instead they lock the Universities WiFi to limit the Usage.
Where to connect To UI Wi-Fi.
The University has WiFi routers installed in strategic places, all Faculties in the University has at-least one router installed.
The University has about 9 Faculties and a GSP unit, and they are all loaded with routers. The University tried to Limit the usage to the staffs without knowing “students will surely find their way”.
List Of UI Wi-Fi Usernames and Passwords.
The following are the required pass to access the university internet.
Username – Password.
- ob.lawuyi – yetunde
- ea.oyewo – 12june12
- ka.aramide – akinko70
- la.sunmonu – ayobami
- james.ajala – yetunde
- ob.alade – 120707
- aj.adewole – epitorem
- am.olgunju – Rhoda
- eg,udomboso – lifted.
With this pass, you can access any Faculty Wi-Fi router,
Note: You cannot use a username and password on a particular router twice at a time.
Keep checking for update on this post.
Others are reading:
- How to Choose Courses in University Of Ibadan (with pictures).
- How to Make Money as Students – Business Ideas For Students.
- How to Pass Mathematics in WAEC and NECO
- How to pass JAMB and score above 250 marks|7 Steps (with pictures)
- How to Pass WAEC (Latest) 2019/2020 – 20 tips to write WAEC once
- How to CHECK MAY/JUNE 2018 WAEC RESULT Online