Most often, I see many questions on how to open Paypal account here in Nigeria. It is pretty easy I must say. You should be aware that many online transactions can be carried out with Paypal. To open verified Paypal account in Nigeria, you need to know the basis to avoid doing it wrong. This article will be your guide on how to open Paypal account here in Nigeria.
Create a Verified Business Paypal Account in Nigeria
People reported to me how they were unable to receive payments from their Paypal account here in Nigeria. This article will provide assistance to the matter…Keep Reading!!
Paypal is the world leading online money transfer platform used by millions of active people all over the world. The account can be used to either send or receive money.
Nigerian Paypal account only sends money but does receive. Well this is a sanction placed on Nigeria for the High level of fraudulent activities recorded. Now due to the improvements in fraud detection mechanisms and techniques, the ban on Nigeria has been lifted. Another factor is the high level economic activity in Nigeria, since Nigeria is the largest Economy in Africa. Great News right? You don’t need to open US Paypal account in Nigeria anymore. Many Nigerians shifted to the United State Paypal accounts after the ban.
Nigerians can now open and VERIFY their Paypal account without stress. Creating a Paypal account is free, fast and simple and can be completed 100% by you.
Popular Questions Answered in this Article
- how to open paypal in Nigeria email
open verified paypal account in Nigeria
- how to open paypal account in nigeria pdf
- how to open paypal account in Nigeria Nairaland
- open a paypal business account in Nigeria
- can i open paypal in Nigeria
How to Open Paypal Account in Nigeria 2018
To open a Paypal account mainly for personal online business Nigeria. Follow the guidelines and directions provided below
- Go to the official Paypal Website HERE!
- locate and Click on the Sign up option.
- Choose the Select Personal or Business option (the personal option is for personal use and will demand only your personal info. While Business Account requires your Business info). For Beginners choose the Personal option.
- Next select ‘Nigeria’ after choosing the personal option from the list of countries in the drop down menu
- Input your email address and password in required boxes (the email address could be any either yahoo mail, gmail, or even your company mail).
- Make sure your password is easy to remember and difficult for a third party to predict.
- Proceed to fill in Your contact addresses, phone number and date of birth (make sure the address is the same you filled in your bank account contact details). To confirm visit your bank!
- You’ll be required to input your debit card details. Fill in the card number eg. 4960 0922 xxxx xxxx, validity date eg. 01/12 and the CVV – the three digits behind your card eg. 123.
- You’ll be sent an email address to verify the account, just go to your email account and hit the VERIFY LINK on the mail.
- Tumbs up! Your account is registered and verified.
Please note: Each time you perform a transaction, you receive an alert from your bank.
How to Create a Nigerian Business Paypal Account
To Open a Paypal business account in Nigeria, you’ll need to complete the following steps. To open Paypal in Nigeria, email plays a very important role. Ensure you have a unique business mail.
- Go to the Official Paypal Business link HERE!
Input your email address in the required field and select ‘Get Started‘ option.
- Fill in the required field on the Signup page, and ensure the details are correct and authentic.
- Select Agree and Continue Option
- Input your required business information and hit the continue option.
- Complete the required information about you and click ‘Submit’ to continue.
- Provide additional information required about your organization and click ‘Continue’ to Proceed’.
- Certify and submit your application.
- Go to the email address you provided and complete the registration.
- You now own a Nigerian Business Paypal account.
Please Note: Each time a money is sent to you, the sender will get an Error Notification/response on their Paypal dashboard.
This recipient accepts PayPal payments only through their website. To complete this payment, please go to their website and follow their instructions, or email the recipient for instructions.
How to Link a Card to Your Paypal Account
Ofcourse the next step after a owning Paypal account is to link it to your bank. To link your master card to your bank, you’ll need a Debit card such as Master Card, Visa, or any supported bank. Not every bank in Nigeria supports online transactions. I’ve confirmed the following banks GT bank, Skye Bank, Access Bank, FCMB, Diamond Bank and Zenith bank, visit your bank to confirm yours.
Follow the steps below to link your card to your Paypal account
- Login to your Internet banking Account (Go to your bank to learn more).
- Input your Internet ID and password to login.
- Select Paypal wallet in the main tab. Then create a Paypal wallet by choosing the option on the drop down menu.
- Select the card you’ll like to link to the Paypal account and the default card. I suggest you select a card for easy reconciliation and identification.
- Confirm by hitting the button on your online token.
- A popup window will appear demanding you create a password.
- Select Agree and create account.
- Login to your email account (bank email) to confirm you’ve linked your Paypal account successfully.
Others are reading:
- Diamond Bank PLC SWIFT Code (BIS) – DBLNNGLAXXX / DBLNNGLA
- How to Start Recharge Card Printing Business in Nigeria (Wholesale/ Retail)
- How To Make Money Online in Nigeria Fast 2018 Without Spending a Dime
- How to Become a Motorcycle Spare Part Dealer In Nigeria
- How To Sell iTunes Gift Card In Nigeria
- How To START EGG SUPPLY BUSINESS IN NIGERIA