The Whatsapp Message delete feature.
Have you ever thought of a way to recover deleted messages on the whatsapp messenger?
Whatsapp messages can be deleted either from both readers or your personal account.
And also be recovered by both readers.
This article will try to explain the recovery process after a message has been deleted.
The recovery process requires no root access or permission, it works on both root and non-root Android devices.
You won’t have to uninstall the application, just like other whatsapp recovery tricks.
Recover Deleted Messages on Whatsapp.
- Download the NotiSave application from Google Play Store. DOWNLOAD HERE!!!
- Install the application. (Most times Google Play store automatically install apps)
- Launch the application after a successful installation.
- Go-to your android settings and enable “Accessibility settings” and “Notification Access”
You can now recover deleted whatsapp messages (text, media files, doc. etc.)
Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages (Video).
You can checkout the video tutorial to help with the installation and recovery process.
Others are reading:
- How to Fix There was a problem communicating with Google servers error on Android
- WhatsApp Admin Can Now Restrict Group Members From Sending Messages
- How to Install two Whatsapp on your Android Smart Phone
- How to Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You on Whatsapp
- How to Hide Files on Android Smart Phones | Step by step guide to hide your Files on Android
- How to Fix Can’t Connect to Camera on Android