Howdy, Airtel NG subscriber, you can now share data bundle with family and friends without contacting the customer care lines or seeking for their support. Airtel NG launched a medium to make it easier for sending and receiving data.
This innovative service launched by Airtel NG would make it easy to share active data subscription at home or work. Parents who who normally use little of their data after subscribing to a huge data plan can decide to share it with their kids.
Tips to share data on Airtel NG
Having read the above article and want to share data on Airtel NG these codes could be of great help;
To share 60MB
To share 25MB
*141*712*9*Receiver’s phone number#
To share 10MB
*141*712*4*Receiver’s phone number#
Do note: The receiver’s phone number is the number you want to share certain amount of data with. Let’s say you want to transfer 25MB to a number (07082*******) that would be *141*712*9*07082*******# then Send.
Updated! May 2018
Easy Steps-by-step Guide Share Data with Family on Airtel NG
Due to frequent complaints on the Network, Airtel NG decided to run an update on data bundle sharing codes and plans.
This article is designed to help you with proper guidelines on how to buy and share data with family and friends.
The latest share data cap on Airtel NG is named SmartSHARE which gives full access to:
- Me2U: If you are an existing subscriber on Airtel NG you should be familiar with the term. The Me2U feature allows you to share out of your “already bought data bundle” to another Airtel user. The give out data will be credited into the receiver’s data account and you can add one customer can be your Me2U at a time.
- Gifting: This feature allows you to buy data from one account to another. This means purchasing a certain amount of data from one (giving) account to the other (receiving) account. The data plans that can be gifted includes all on the Airtel’s list of Data plans.
To share Mega Byte (MB) on Airtel NG (updated), just dial *141# on your mobile device and follow the pop up instructions that follows.
Others are reading:
- How to hide your call ID on MTN, Airtel and 9mobile.
- How to Check Your Phone Number on MTN, 9mobile, Airtel and Glo via USSD codes
- How to Subscribe to Airtel 5.5GB for N1,500 data plan
- How to Load Recharge Cards on MTN, GLO, Airtel and 9mobile
- How to Check Data Bundle Balance on Spectranet
- How to Borrow Airtime Credit On MTN Nigeria